I began my Career as an independent life and health care agent for Berkshire Life Insurance Company of America in 1987. Five years later, I started my own agency which represented several carriers, but I remained a Berkshire Life agent. When Berkshire and The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America merged in 2001, I became a Brokerage Manager/ Disability Income Specialist.
- LUTCF in 1990
- CLU in 2002
- ChFC in 2005
Awards & Recognition:
- An elite Disability Income Specialist
- Leaders Club qualifier for the last 13 years
- 14-time qualifier to Berkshire Life's Advanced Disability Meeting
- Recipient of the guardian DI Circle of Excellence Award in 2012
- New York Sate certified instructor for life, long-term care and disability insurance.
I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree from State University of New York at Oswego and reside in Huntington, NY with my 2 children.
Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, NY. CA Insurance License # 0G64967